Weekly Updates and Private Openings
- Saturday Session June 23rd! 10am-1pm $45 including Pizza
- We've been so excited to have full classes these last few months. Volcom employees have had a hard time finding parking so we've had to lower our session maximum to 16. After it's at 16 we can fit more if you're able to carpool or drop off.
- Monday Homeschool Session times split into 10am-12pm and 12pm-2pm starting March 5th.
Detailed session calendar below, please make sure to sign up or text me so I save a spot and bring enough teachers.
Private Lesson Openings (email firstname.lastname@example.org to book)
- Tuesday June 19th: Tony 3pm in San Clemente
- Wednesday June 20th: Dominic 6pm at Volcom HQ
- Thursday June 21st: Dominic 3pm at Cornerstone
- Friday June 22nd: Graham 3:30 and 5:30 at Cornerstone
- Monday June 25th: Tanner 2pm or 3pm at Volcom HQ
- Tuesday June 26th: Zach 4pm or 5pm in San Clemente
- Wednesday June 27th: Dominic 2pm, 3pm or 5pm. Graham 3pm at Volcom HQ
- Thursday June 28th: Dominic 3pm at Cornerstone
- Friday June 29th: Graham 2:30pm and 3:30pm at Cornerstone
Tony is available for private lessons at public parks in South County (RSM and Mission Viejo)
We've got a variety of sessions happening all year round. Make sure to sign up on the register page! Group lessons ages 5-14. Private Lessons ages 2 and up. Loaner gear is provided if needed.
Private Lessons: Cancel more than 12 hours ahead of time to avoid 50% fee
Group Sessions: Cancel more than 12 hours ahead of time to avoid 100% Fee
Fees cover cost of holding spots and planning for instructors.
Professional Skateboard Lessons
We provide a safe, fun environment for your child to take his or her skating to the next level. Check our our variety of classes to see what's best for your child.
Intro 2 Skateboarding is an organization dedicated to the future of skateboarding. Our goal is not only to develop great skateboarders, but to encourage our future generation to have a positive attitude, help out their friends, do what they love and have fun while doing it. We provide a safe, fun environment with professional assistance whether the skater wants to be the next pro or simply have fun on his/her board.
We put each of our instructors through an intensive background check and also certify them in CPR/First Aid.
We hope to see you soon!